LinkedIn is an amazing tool. I use it dailyÂ for the following tasks
- Research companies and potential business partners
- Keep up to date on what’s going on in the digital marketing industryÂ (Search, mobile, location, social and data across all three of these, just in case your keeping score)
- ShareÂ content to the LinkedIn group Marketing@Daniels
- Review who has checked out my profile
- Check out my influencer/group feed
When I list these out, it’s quite a bit of activity. AND I “get” to navigate to all of these! #noJoy (Same thing with the mobile and tablet app.) I’ve been thinking lately that it would be nice toÂ have a dashboard of all the things that I do on a regular basis. Like Ducksboard for professionals. The LinkdedIn Professional Dashboard!Â You could log in and easily see what you wanted at a glance. Of course there would be a section where LinkedIn’s new offers could be featured based on the treasure trove of data they have on you. (There would be smarter/data-driven alerts.)Â I’m sure LinkedIn would charge for this and I may actually be willing to pay! I think it fits nicely between the Business and the Business Plus packages. I’d call it the Data Pig membership!